- (1) If you are a consumer (i.e. an individual who enters into this contract for purposes that can be attributed neither to your commercial activities nor to your work as a self- employed person), you have the right of withdrawal in accordance to law.
- (2) In case of exercising your right of withdrawal, you have to bear the costs of return of the delivered goods. Please acknowledge that the goods have to be sent to Portugal to the address specified below.
- (3) In addition, the following regulations apply:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (MONKIND Berlin GmbH, Crellestr. 3/4. 10827 Berlin, Tel.: +49 (0) 30 817 26 803, E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (if you selected a different shipping method than the standard shipping method and additional costs arise hereof, these additional costs will not be reimbursed by us; in the event you return only part of your original order, we will not reimburse you the shipping cost; in the event your order was applicable for free shipping and you return part of your order resulting in the remaining order falling under the free shipping boundary, we reserve the right to subtract shipping from your reimbursement), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such a reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back our you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. If a return is received, and the value of the goods has been diminished through handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods, you may be forced to pay compensation.
You shall send back the goods only to:
10827 Berlin, Germany
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
MONKIND Berlin GmbH
10827 Berlin, Germany
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
– Name of consumer(s),
– Address of consumer(s),
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper), – Date
(*) Delete as appropriate.
– End of Returns Policy –