More Lives is a new scheme where you can return used MONKIND clothes back to us, and we will either:
a) repair or upcycle and return them back to you, or
b) give you a voucher to use against other products from our on- and offline store
We are trying to reduce our impact in the global fashion industry, which collectively buries a lorry-load of old clothes in landfill EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND. Therefore, we want to encourage further use and “MORE LIVES” from our clothes.
The following conditions apply for More Lives:
- Only MONKIND clothes can be returned to us. You can return in the store, or via post. For postal returns, please print and fill out this form.
- You have two options for returned items: receive a voucher for the MONKIND On- and Offline Store for 50% of the resale value of the item, or pay for the repair or upcycling services.
- The resale value of the item is calculated internally and depends on the condition category the item falls into:
- New (unworn, unwashed, ideally with hang tags)
- Nearly New (worn and/or washed, but no visible signs of use)
- OK (still looks good, but is beginning to look well-worn)
- Well-Worn (looks like it had a good life and was worn many times)
- Damaged (has stains, rips, holes, missing care label)
- For repair or upcycling services, you must send the item(s) and instructions to us, and we will quote a price for the service. Prices may vary depending on the service requested.
- After confirmation and payment, we will return the repaired or upcycled item(s) to you.
- We can only accept clean, animal hair-free, and strong odour-free clothes.
- If we receive clothes that are not clean, have animal hair or strong odours, or are unrepairable, we can ship them back to you for our standard shipping fee.